Over 23 acres of land, a stick built building 28'x30', animal barns and more.
6782 E. 16th St. and
6868 E. 16th St.
White Cloud, MI 49349
Shown by appointment only with advanced notice.
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a farmer, the buildings are here and could be used in a variety of different ways. There is a unfinished structure 28'x 30' with a bathroom, kitchenette, cable internet and electric ran, a animal barn with stalls and a loft, 2 sheds, a fenced in chicken coop, a carport style barn, and a fully fenced in garden cage.
* New in 2016 5" Deep Water Well, that offers endless water
* Water also ran underground to animal barn w/ frost free hydrant
* Marketable timber
* Cable & Cable Internet ran to structure
* Some Fencing around animal barn
* Asparagus field planted 2 years ago
* A huge variety of fruit trees planted 1 to 10 years old
* Extra roofing metal to match structure
* Structure has an additional concrete slab for an add on of 20'x 28'
* One of the highest hills in Big Prairie, giving you a great view of the horizon and would also make a great building site.
* Walking distance to the beach using consumers trail
* Dock rental available at the end of 16th St.
* 15 minutes to US-131
* 20 minutes to Big Rapids
* 1 mile to Muskegon River and near Hardy Dam
Everything grown on this farm has been grown beyond organic. Meaning never a single pesticide or chemical used. Wildflowers planted everywhere and are multiplying. Hummingbirds, bees and butterflies love this farm!
Hours: By appointment only
Phone: (231) 245-1693
Contact us to set up an appointment. Thank You